#1 SKIN GAMBLING GUIDE

RustyPot Promo Code

RustyPot is where the extreme and the conservative meet since it’s a platform that only offers the low-risk coin flips and the high-risk (but huge reward!) Rust Jackpot. And if you want to make the most out of these games, then you need the RustyPot promo code.

The Rustypot promo code for 2022 is "CR100" and can be used on all available countries, get free cases and bonuses.

RustyPot Review
Claim Bonus
No Bonus
Code: "CR100"

Come with us to discover everything you can do today thanks to the RustyPot promo code.

Rustypot Codes & Promotions?

Because we’re in direct contact with RustyPot, we update this section when they release a new promo code or bring us an exclusive code for CSGORadar.com. That’s why we list them in the following table:

  • CR100

Simply choose your favorite bonus code, use it and claim the bonus… but what if you don’t know how to use it? Worry not because we’ve created a special section for you, the new gamblers at RustyPot.

How to Use the RustyPot Promo Code Easily

To make things easy and quick, here you have the steps to follow to claim your RustyPot code today:

  1. Go to RustyPot.com
  2. Sign up using Steam
  3. Go to “Profile”
  4. Find the Grub Code section
  5. Enter your promo code and claim the bonus!

As you can see, the process is relatively easy. Sure, the visuals are not as pretty as other promo codes like Rust Clash, but they are clear enough for you to navigate them and enter the promo code.

If you want to learn more about where you can use the RustyPot promo code to make a nice profit, then the following guide will bring you everything you need.

Where to Use the Bonuses from the RustyPot Promo Code

As we said, RustyPot only offers two games: Jackpot and Coinflip. You can use your promo code here to get a nice extra win bonus that will take your bankroll to the next level. Here’s everything you need to know.

RustyPot Jackpot

You can find the Jackpot on the homepage, where all you have to do is to deposit your skins, and wait for the timer to get to zero, so you can see if you won. It’s the same way any other jackpot works, so it’s a game 100% driven by luck.

You can use the free grub dollars or win a bonus from the promo code to play the RustyPot jackpot. 

Your chances of winning will go according to how many items (and their value) you deposit into the jackpot wager. Users can allocate a max of 200 items in total.

The jackpots at RustyPot usually bring you anywhere from $20 up to $1,000 in prizes. Even though the tips are smaller than in other platforms, here you stand a bigger chance of winning because your chances of taking the prize home will go according to how much you wager.

Rust Coinflip

Coinflip is the way to go if you’d like to use your free credits or win a bonus from the promo code in a safer game. All you need to do is to click on “Coinflip”, create a fun, add items from your inventory and that’s it.

Your chances of winning will go according to the value of your skins/items. For example, if you have wagered a total of $11.70 and your opponent has bet a total of $10.83, then you’ll stand a chance of winning of 51.93%, whereas your opponent will get a chance of 48.07%.

The great thing about using your promo code to play Rust coinflip is that there’s no house edge, making things fair for everyone. And once again, you can increase your chances of winning by adding more items or skins to your wager.

What are the Benefits of the RustyPot Promo Code?

If you like free money, then that’s all you need to know to see that claiming this promo code is a good idea. Here you have a list of all the benefits you’ll get:

  • Increase your bankroll: By claiming the code, you can get free grub bucks, which you can use to increase your bankroll. This will allow you to make bigger bets, which can yield more significant profits if you’re lucky enough
  • Increase your profit: Our promo codes can also bring you an extra win bonus, which means that your final prize will be topped with an excellent extra percentage
  • Gamble risk-free: If you want to test the waters, what’s a better way to do it than with free credits? By claiming the promo code you can get free grub bucks that you can use on any game at RustyPot.com.

Frequently Asked Questions

In addition, if you want to win even more free skins, items or grub bucks, then make sure to join the flash giveaways. You can join them at any given moment for free.

Is the RustyPot promo code free?

Yes, you can claim the promo code for free. Just select your favorite code from our list on this page, and you’ll be able to claim it for free at RustyPot.

Is the Rustypot promo code legit?

Yes, the promo code by RustyPot is 100% legit because no users have complained about it. Furthermore, the site is Provably Fair, which means that all the games are totally random, and hence, legit for everyone.

Can I get grub bucks by claiming the RustyPot promo code?

Yes, you can get free grub bucks by claiming the right promo code. Make sure to check our table so that you claim the right promo. You can use the free credits to join jackpots or play coinflip battles.

If you still have questions about the RustyPot promo code, this section will solve them. For more information or guidance, feel free to contact us. A member of CSGORadar.com will gladly help you.

Code: "CR100"