There is no better sensation than cashing out a lot of money after a winning streak on your favorite online casino. Roobet is not different, and that is why the platform offers different withdrawal methods.
With their pockets full of prizes, they can enjoy their winnings or deposit again to keep gambling. If you want to find out how to withdraw your winnings on Roobet, this article will help you navigate the entire process with ease.
Before we get started, we want to ask you: have you already claimed your welcome bonus of free coins? If you haven’t done it yet, then do it now with our exclusive Roobet free money promo code , so you can fatten up your bankroll!
Withdrawing on Roobet – Withdrawal Methods Available
Roobet offers three methods of withdrawals – cryptocurrency, cash, and AstroPay. The virtual currency used as “blue chips” on the website is the Roobido. After a win, players are free to convert Roobidos into real-world money and withdraw a certain amount.
The first step to withdraw with any of the options available is to click on the “Deposit” tab, which is highlighted in green on the screen’s top center. When the payment dashboard appears, click on the “Withdrawal” option and select the payment method you want to use.
If you choose to withdraw crypto on Roobet, you can choose between three digital currencies available – Bitcoin (BTC), Ether (ETH), and Litecoin (LTC).
- Go to your withdrawal and select the cryptocurrency you want to withdraw
- Enter the amount of crypto you want to cash out and click on “Withdraw Funds”
- Copy the address provided on the page
- Open your crypto wallet (it can be an exchange wallet like Coinbase)
- Click on the appropriate option to receive crypto (e.g., “Receive,” “Deposit,” etc.)
- Paste the code saved a minute before on the adequate field
- Confirm the transaction to receive the withdrawal amount
Users must pay attention and only provide an address number corresponding to the currency selected for a withdrawal. For example, if you want to withdraw Bitcoin, you must use the Bitcoin address in your profile.
Avoid costly mistakes, as sending money to the wrong address may result in an everlasting loss of funds.
The amount chosen will be converted from Roobidos to the current value of the selected digital asset for the withdrawal. Roobet has no withdrawal fees, but the blockchain network that processes the transaction will charge a fee.
The minimum withdrawal amount for cryptocurrencies is ten Roobidos. If you decide to comply with Roobet’s in-depth KYC-AML policies and Anti-Fraud checking, you can seamlessly withdraw over the limit.
On Roobet, the payment options available for cash withdrawals vary depending on the user’s location. All cash withdrawal methods automatically adjust to the user’s local jurisdiction.
Worldwide, the most popular cash-out option on Roobet is the standard credit card (Visa, Mastercard). The process is quite simple:
- Go to your withdrawal page and select “Cash”
- Within the subcategory, select the “Card” option
- Enter the amount you want to withdraw (must be at least 10 Roobidos or $15)
- Click on “Withdraw Funds”
- You will be redirected to a 2FA verification page
- Once you’ve properly filled out the required information, the money can be withdrawn
- Enter the required card information and complete the withdrawal process
If a customer decides not to complete the 2FA verification within 30 minutes, the money will be sent back to his or her balance and the transaction will be canceled automatically.
Any amount withdrawn via credit card is automatically converted to US dollars. Then, the transferred amount will be converted to the user’s local currency following the exchange rate at the moment of the transaction.
Withdrawing with AstroPay
AstroPay is one of the most popular payment processing services available in the online gambling segment. Withdrawing money from Roobet through AstroPay is not complex at all:
- Go to the withdrawal page here and select “Cash”
- If the option to withdraw via AstroPay is available in your country, you will find the “AstroPay” icon to click on
- Enter the phone number attached to your AstroPay account
- Enter the amount you want to cash out
- Enter your 2FA code to complete the verification
- Confirm the transaction to receive the funds on your AstroPay account
Once the transaction is complete, you will receive a notification stating the withdrawal was “Successful.” Finally, you can go to your AstroPay account and check the amount withdrawn on Roobet.
Frequently Asked Questions About Withdrawals on Roobet
In the following topics, we answered the most frequent questions about the withdrawal process on Roobet.
Does Roobet Charges Withdrawal Fees?
Roobet does not charge any withdrawal fees. If you opted to withdraw cryptocurrency, the blockchain network by which the transaction is processed will charge a fee, which is out of Roobet’s control.
My Crypto Withdrawal is Taking Too Long. What Should I Do?
When you transfer an amount of Roobidos to your crypto wallet, the chosen value will be automatically converted with the current value of the cryptocurrency withdrawn.
Depending on how jammed or “clogged” a blockchain network is, the withdrawn amount may take some time to show up. However, if you have withdrawn crypto from Roobet and did not receive anything after 24 hours, reach out to Roobet’s support team for an individual assessment.
I Tried to Withdraw on Roobet, but they sent me a “Deposit must be confirmed” Message. What is the Solution?
If you deposited crypto on Roobet, the website needs to confirm your deposit before allowing you to withdraw any funds. Currently, the platform requires one confirmation for BTC and LTC, while ETH withdrawals require at least three confirmations.