Coinflip has emerged from the esports betting industry, and with the rise of CSGO coinflip sites due to their high-risk high reward style, the rise of interest in the best CSGO coinflip sites and thus our comprehensive list.
Now in our article, we’ve listed plenty of the best csgo coinflip sites currently available. Picking the perfect option for you is now easy with our table that’s listed the top csgo coinflip sites around today and includes some of the top-rated names in the industry.
Below you can find a list of the best CSGO coinflip sites for you to use this July:
This list also provides you wish a variety of games, such as roulette or even crash, so if you get bored of coinflip, you can always take a break and play some crash or roulette.
How We Review The Best CSGO Coinflip Sites
You may have wondered how we may have concluded our list of the best CSGO coinflip sites, so we’ve listed our review criteria.
- Bonus Offers – Bonuses are an important factor in our list, and it allows you to test the sites for yourself. It’s sporadic for a CSGO gambling platform to have any traction if they don’t offer a bonus. Another benefit to a bonus code is that you can easily use that bonus to make real money.
- Banking Options – At the end of the day, we’re either wanting some form of currency out of these platforms, if that’s CSGO Skins or actual currency, from coins. All of these listed coinflips sites will have fast payout times if that’s Bitcoin payments or eWallets.
- Safe, Reliable and Fair Wagering – It’s fairly standard that any csgo gambling site should install measures to prevent any hijacking or unsafe playing, fair wagering also comes into this as well, for bonuses and more.
- Large Player Bases – A large player base will ensure that the platform in question is always staying on point, if a large number of players are constantly playing on the said platform you’ll know if there are any problems, so large player bases are an important factor in our criteria.
- Game Variety – Coinflip has become incredibly popular since its innovation in esports betting. However, you may know there are a plethora of other popular casino-style games for CSGO betting, and to have a variety of such is a big benefit if you’re ever bored of coinflip.
How Does CSGO Coinflip Work?
As we’ve mentioned CSGO coinflip has come from esports betting and is very simple, just like how we see in CSGO there are two teams of which are Terrorists and Counter-Terrorists. Each team makes up a side of the coin to place your get on, like just any other type of csgo gambling you deposit skins or normal currency and place a bet on either side of the coin, as you know that’s a 50/50 chance.
However, the higher the value of the skins or currency, the higher chance that side of the coin will win, so technically it’s not a 50/50 chance.
You can deposit as little as $5 on most CSGO coinflip sites we’ve listed, and receive up to $20,000 in CSGO skins from winnings.
Playing Coinflip On These Listed Sites
Firstly you’ll need to select one of the many CSGO gambling sites available on our list, which are all trustworthy and recommended. Players can either deposit cash or deposit CSGO/VGO skins on websites such as CSGOEmpire and will be able to compete with other real players.
Once you’ve registered and claimed a bonus from one of the CSGO coinflip sites you’ll need to navigate over to the coinflip section which you’ll be able to compete against real players who put up bids to coinflip. Once a coin is tossed, there’s a 50% probability you’ll win the coin flip.
Similar to CSGO jackpot sites, players love this game mode due to the low risk, which is why it’s an easily profitable game mode.
We’re always reviewing the latest csgo gambling sites when they’re out and if they include coinflip or any casino game, it goes into the pot of how they qualify in our specific ‘best’ pages. If you’ve read above, our review process is strict and we go in-depth to ensure that no stone is left unturned.
At the end of the day, playing at any of these coinflip sites should be fun, if you’re placing a bet or withdrawing funds you’ve just won, it should all be a fun experience.